EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. INSPIRE.

15 Oct 2011

It’s not about being perfect


“In distant time, everyone will realize that it is not about being perfect; it's about being truly happy.” This phrase could be associated in my personality, in my idea and in my expression. I learned it in a very tough way. In my 20 years of existence here in the world of reality, I’m always get affected by negative comments of other people. Criticisms are always in my way, the way I look, dressed up, the way I talk, on how I deal with other people, and a lot more. But then I just realized, why should I get affected to those negative judgements? I just listen to what they've got to say and interpret it as a constructive criticism. By then, I think that other people shouldn't be telling you who you are; instead you should be telling them who you are because it is you who knows yourself best. You know yourself more than anyone else. I strongly believe that it is about knowing your real self, accept and improve it that makes you truly happy. You may not be perfect in your outer self, but you can be near perfect with your inner self, a good heart is the one that truly counts. Even if you’re not perfect, or even close to it, you have to remember that there are many things that cannot be perfect without you. I don't know how to become perfect because the answer lies in other people's eyes but I know how I can be happy because the answer lies deep within me.


No comments:

Post a Comment